Model instruction on withdrawal from the contract
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the date on which you took possession of the last batch or part or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the last batch or part.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us opennano Polska sp z o.o. 32-020 Wieliczka Grottgera 58 firstname.lastname@example.org of its decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory.
In order to meet the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, it is sufficient for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right of withdrawal before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract.
Consequences of withdrawal from the contract
In the event of withdrawal from this agreement, we will reimburse you for all payments received from you, including the costs of delivering the goods (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by you other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by us), without delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed of your decision to exercise your right of withdrawal from this contract. We will refund your payment using the same payment methods as you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not in pay any fees in connection with this refund.
We will pick up the thing. You will have to bear the direct costs of returning items that can normally be returned by post. We bear the costs of returning items that, due to their nature, cannot be sent back by post in the usual way. You are only responsible for the decrease in the value of the item resulting from the use of it in a manner other than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
- Contracts in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs. Contracts in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life. Contracts in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygienic reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery. Contracts in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging was opened after delivery. Contracts in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control, and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract.
Model Withdrawal Form
(This form must be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the agreement)
– Addressee of the ECCOTON.COM SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA, 152 A, 32-002 Mała Wieś , email@example.com , Phone: 533711711
– I/We(*) hereby inform/inform(*) about my/our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items(*) of the contract for the delivery of the following items(*) contract for specific work consisting in the performance of the following items(*)/for the provision of the following service(*)
– Date of conclusion of the contract(*)/receipt(*)
– Name and surname of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only if the form is sent on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.